Ateneo De Manila Scholarship – Ateneo college students, you will need to apply. note that incoming first-year and/or transferee applicants may only apply for a Financial Aid Scholarship and Applicants, therefore, should not wait for the decision on their application for admission before submitting their financial aid application. and good luck , students can also apply for financial aid in case their financial circumstances change during the course of their college journey.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR FIRST YEAR OR TRANSFER APPLICANTS – Submit your application for scholarship if you have Ateneo Application Number (AAN). Apply as soon as posible
- 1 Prepare all the Documentary Requirements:
- 2 Submit the Scholarship Recommendation Formand Accomplish the Scholarship Application Form
- 3 What are your criteria for awarding a Financial AidScholarship to an applicant?
- 4 if you still have questions and clarifications about the differentscholarships offered by Ateneo and the applicationprocedure. Who can I talk to?
Prepare all the Documentary Requirements:
- Parent’s Personal Letter
- Father’s and Mother’s Employment Documents
- Certificate of Employment and Compensation
- 2021 Annual Income Tax Return or Certificate of Compensation Payment/
- Tax Withheld
- Pay Slips for the last 2 months prior to the submission of the Form
- Single, Unmarried Sibling’s Emplooment Document – Submit their Certificate of
- Employment and Compensation which includes bonuses, commissions, and or
- For the last 2 months – Copy of Electric Bill
- The last 2 months Copy of parents’ Credit Card Billing Statements (if applicable)
- Applicant’s 2×2 ID Photo
(2) Scholarship Recommendation Forms from the applicant’s teacher and
or guidance counselor. The applicant must send this link to their chosen
recommenders: ateneo.edu/college/scholarships/recommendation. Do not forget
to provide your recommenders with your complete name and AAN.
Accomplish the Scholarship Application Form &
Submit the Scholarship Recommendation Form
and Accomplish the Scholarship Application Form
The Scholaship Application Form may be accessed and accomplished online
through JotForm. The parents of the applicant must accomplish the Form.Visit this link to access the Scholarship Application Form:
For 1st Year Applicants :- Click This Link
For Transferee Applicants :- Clik This Link
Each applicant must submit two (2) Schola(ship Recommendation Form her/he Teacher/guidance counselor.
The applicant must send the link below to he/he chosen recommender :- Click This Link
NOTE :- Both the Scholarship Application Form and the Scholarship Recommendation
Form must be submitted through JotForm on or before .
Late or incomplete submissions will NOT be processed.
What are your criteria for awarding a Financial Aid
Scholarship to an applicant?
The Financial Aid Scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need,
consistent academic performance, intellectual ability, and potential for
if you still have questions and clarifications about the different
scholarships offered by Ateneo and the application
procedure. Who can I talk to?
If you have questions or concerns, please visit the Ateneo website or email
firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Office of Admission and
Virtual Office through Zoom. Student assistants will be present .
Dates and times stated below.
September 16, 23, 30 Saturday, 8AM-12NN
October 9-13 Weekdays, 8AM-12NN and 1PM-5PM
Here are the Zoom Meeting details:
Meeting Link: https://bit.ly/OAAVOforSchoAppSY2-25
Meeting ID: 996 36 7614
Application Deadline is on 13,October 2023