This DSWD College Scholarship is now open to apply for all eligible Filipino college students
pursuing a College Degree at USEP – University of Southeastern Philippines College Scholarship programs for the school year 2024-2025
- Meal allowance given to students
- Boarding house allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Uniform or textbook allowance
- Education tour allowance
- Incentive for scholars
- Thesis allowance in graduating year
- Scholar must be 15 to 25 years old
- She or Her must be incoming freshmen or Continuing Student
- Must be a Senior High School graduate with an average Grade of at least 80%
- Currently enrolled in college and The previous semester to the application must be at least 80%
- She or He must be a member of the IP or Indigenous Cultural Communities
- Muslims residing in the watershed areas
- Marilog Districtts
What Are The DCWD Scholarship Documents ?
- Certificate from the NCIP – National Commission on Indigenous People or NCMF – National Commission on Muslim Filipino (Whichever is applicable)
- Certificate signed by the tribal chieftain
- Must have an Annual Household income of P120,000 not Exceeding
- Compliance to the qualifying requirements of USEP
- Barangay Clearance
DCWD Academic Excellence Scholarship
The Number of Slots available in DCWD Academic Excellence scholarship are – 6
- She or He must be 15 to 21 years of Old
- They must be a senior high school graduate from a School based in Davao City of the Previous School year on application
- The average Grade of at least 85%
- She or He must be part of the top 20% of the Graduating class
Documentary Requirements for DCWD Academic Excellence Scholarship
Here is the Documentary requirements for DCWD Academic Excellence Scholarship:
RTCU – Readiness Test for Colleges and Universities with a High Description in the Quality Index
Must have an Annual Income – P120,000 not exceeding
USEP – Compliance to the qualifying requirements
Scholarship Application Timeline
How to Apply DCWD College Scholarship ?
interested Scholars and eligible applicants may proceed to visit the Community Relations Division Office located at the 6th floor of the DCWD Matina Office to fill out the application form.
Make sure to comply with all the qualifying requirements and the University of Southeastern Philippines (USEP) before filling out the application form.
For other inquiries, contact 235-3293 local 1621.
Source: Davao City Water District